Friday, January 11, 2008

As The Weekend Nears…-Jan.11, 2008

This is not a revelation or anything but, I wanted you all to know that today is Friday. FRIDAY! Did you hear me? This is the end of another workweek and the hope of a quiet weekend. Honestly, if things go according to plans, Logan and I will be putting up the one wall and sheetrock for my new office. I don't anticipate it being hard but when it comes to Do-It-Yourself projects I get butterflies. This is not because I don't know what I'm doing, I don't, but because I don't want the end product to look like I don't know what I'm doing.

Actually, I am feeling pretty good about it and it will be fun to work with and teach, Logan. (Is this a GOOD idea??)

We almost have the room cleaned out and I started taking the old workbench apart. Once the bench is apart it will give us more room and I will be able to use some of the wood from the bench to add some shelves or something. I am excited to get it done and I really haven't started yet!

The creation of this office space is just a jumping off place for what I really want to happen here: Study\Writing. I just have to get thorough the building process first.

I am going to try very hard to remember to take pictures so you can see the progress, this should really spice up this blog and I may even have to move it onto its own server because the number of hits I'll get will be so great that I will bring the blogger site to its knees! HA! HA! HA!

Seriously, you all who have pictures on your site are the coolest people I know not to mention sooo tech savvy and your sites look sooo cool!

 

I want you all to enjoy your weekend and remember that each new day is a gift that God has given you and only He can give it. Grace upon grace, as the rain falls on all of our weary souls. Rejoice in the Lord always!

 

So long!

No comments: