Tuesday, January 22, 2008

This Very Day—Jan. 22, 2008

I am posting a short missive this morning but one with a poignant reminder.

This is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it!

(I read this somewhere once. LOL!)

Seriously, these simple sentences have carried a lot of weight in my life and it says so much with so few words.

God has given you and me this day as a gift to be enjoyed. Even the things we would consider bad are there for a reason and that is to glorify God and remind us of our dependence upon Him for all things. When we realize that this day is a gift from our heavenly Father and He gives it to us to enjoy we cannot help but rejoice and be glad in it!

Take a moment today to thank God for this wonderful day, express to Him your dependence on Him in all areas, and REJOICE! I will say it again, Rejoice! (I read that somewhere too!)

Have a God filled day of rejoicing!

Bye!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Did you go to Faith Baptist Bible College too? I was asking because of the comment you posted on my blog...

Anyway, have a good one!
Jenna

Greg said...

Nope. Just my own thoughts creeping out into public! :-)