Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A Breath of…Helium?? -- June 24, 2008

I alluded to the fact that I had started out writing for another website called Helium.com.

It's pretty neat so far as I have been able to determine.

I have only one article so far but I hope to have more in the near future.

I think it will be a great way to improve my writing skills and the more public my writing becomes, hopefully the better my writing becomes.

I have added a link to the sidebar on the left side of this blog so feel free to look at the one article I have submitted so far and look for other articles in the near future.

If you are inclined to write yourself, check out helium.com's home page. It's free for you to sign up and potentially profitable.

 

Bye for now!

 

May the Lord guide your ways and may you look to Him in all things.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I really enjoyed your article! It's like I'm getting to my brother for the first time! Keep up the good work! I look forward to reading your blog entries and now I can add your articles to my list of must reads! Can I somehow get a copy in any manner of your teachings on James?
Renee

Greg said...

You can get a copy. I don't have any real outline that I hand out but mostly just my scribbles for being up front but you sure can have a copy of those.
G