Wednesday, January 14, 2009

An Experiment -- Jan. 14, 2009

I have been reading a lot about a couple of products that people seem to be raving about: Bromalite and Acai. Now, I am not usually one to go in for pills and that sort of thing but the more reading that I have done about these two products the more I thought I would give them a try, and for $10 for a 30 day supply, I did not think I could go wrong.

The Bromalite is supposed to help cleanse your colon, something I have been intrigued about for a long time but up until now have not put much stock into it. And the Acai is made from the Acai berry and is supposed to give you a good shot of energy.

A couple months ago I did the same thing with a product called FRS touted by the one and only, Lance Armstrong. I was skeptical about that too but for shipping and handling, I gave it a two week trial. It worked GREAT! I loved it! The only problem is that I can't afford to keep using it now so I have not. This is the reason I decided to try these two products too. It is cheap and there is enough to let me know if it will work or not. I will keep you posted.

One last note: If you are trying to sell a product and you truly believe in it, give away samples! It is a great way to get your product into the hands of interested buyers and could end with you making some good and loyal customers. I would be one of those with the FRS product if I could afford it. It really worked! I hope Acai and Bromalite work. I want it to...does that count?

For now I will sign off but keep looking up, your salvation is nigh!

Bye!!

No comments: