Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Appropriate Title -- Feb. 11, 2009

This blog certainly has been living up to its title as of late and it is just due to lethargy. I have find that the stress I talked about in my last post settled into lethargy as silt settles in a river. My mind was not active. Since it has been awhile, I decided to post at least something today.

I'm doing a study in the Life of David with the goal of discovering what it really means to be "a man after god's heart...", it is not an easy question to answer but I am starting to get a little picture of what it might be about.

I went for a walk last night with a friend of mine and got stopped by a couple of Mormon missionaries. Though I do not shy away from talking to those folks I usually don't think of the things I should say until much later. I'm nit talking zingers here, I mean solid Biblical truth. My mind just seems to shut down in these situations. On the positive side, it makes me realize what areas of  doctrine I need to work on. Interesting conversation. Though friendly, they seemed to be quite desperate to help me see the "truth" and that I should take one of their booklets. I really felt as though they were car salesmen.

Well, I have got to go.

See ya.

 

Bye!

No comments: