Wednesday, March 21, 2007

A Bit-o-Laughter-March 21, 2007

I am suspecting that by now many of you out there are wondering how my blog has become so wildly popular. It is difficult to put into words but because I want all of you out there to succeed in your blogging, I will share my secrets with you here and now.

First and foremost you need to get a place to host your blog. If you don't what you will find is your frig pasted with all your "postings" and you will not get very many hits unless, of course, you open your home to the public. Come to think of it, that might be a good way to earn some extra cash but you must realize that you'll have to take the extra step of keeping your place clean. It's all such a give and take proposition! Mind boggling, I know!

You will want to make sure you pay top dollar for a blog site, like I am doing here with Blogger.com. I would not think to pay less! It is worth it to get these missives out to you all! (I have even seen blogs that have pictures! I am serious here, folks! I am not sure how to get my photos out on the web like that. I have tried sticking my pictures from Wal-Mart into the disk drive but the only thing I get is a crunching sort of noise and a few pieces of picture flying from the drive opening, but never a one of them ends up on my blog page! I have even tried crayons, but the problem with that is the pictures you draw never really look like the photos you are trying to emulate and the pictures also hang around the screen no matter what web site you go to. And don't get me started on white out!!) If any of you know how to perform this amazing feat, PLEASE let me know! I will put YOUR name into MY blog giving you full credit for the vast hoards that flock daily to this site to see. Deal?

Another thing you need is a lot of cash. This is useful just in case your blog may not be quite as popular as you think it should be. What you do is this: Take the cash and give it people who own a computer (This is important to remember because without a computer you will need to invite them over to read your refrigerator: keep in mind the cleaning thing mentioned above!) and with cash in hand, these people will usually go out and have a look at your site. (I usually charge $5.00 and I am available.)

I would be remise not to mention the vast number of people that have come and looked at my site! I mean it's the people that really make a site so popular! In fact I would love to name each person individually who have visited my site so far but they would BOTH be embarrassed if I did that!

 

Well I have babbled enough today! I hope you all realize I have just been funning today. I do enjoy the blogging no matter how many (If any) come and read my hen scratching.

I love to read Dave Berry. There is no other author out there that makes me laugh so hard that I cry! I know what you are thinking, "I know Dave Berry, and Greg, you are no Dave Berry!" That is true or I would be called Dave and not Greg, but he inspires me to at least try to be funny once in a while and since this is my site I can do pretty much what I want with it! Good Bye for now! Have a good one!

Oh, by the way, I will be on vacation until NEXT Tuesday, March 27th so I will not be blogging until that time.

 

1 comment:

Greg said...

You make it sound like there are two people reading your blog. I thought I was the only one. Somehow I feel less special.

GH