Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Update on my Type -- Sept. 3, 2008

 

I am at home today not feeling well. My sinuses are full to overflowing and that makes doing anything difficult. In fact, Kim and Logan are here with me suffering from the same thing. It's not a usual happening around here, to say the least.

After a break this weekend I got back into "Do Who You Are" and I have made a decision: I need to go back through all the material I have already done but more carefully. As I was reading about people with my type I discovered that what they really cherish I don't find I had the same desires. I'm not sure I'm wrong about what I did pick but I want to reevaluate and make sure I am spot-on.

Now that I am done with the Book of James I have started a personal study using Chuck Swindol's book "growing Deeper in The Christian Faith" and I am excited about it and I will tell more as the days go on.

Not much more for today.  Don't forget to spend some time with God today, He's waiting for you!

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your path straight." 

Proverbs 3:5 - 6

No comments: